Sunday, March 30, 2008

Has it really been a month!

Oh My Goodness - I cannot believe it has been a month since I blogged.
All those good intentions to blog straight out of the window then!

Anyway, just a quick check in to say I am still alive - just :)
Work has been really busy but good fun as always. I have actually done so much crafting for stuff for the store displays - but it is always dark when I finish and I take them into work the next day so no pics - silly Bex.
Of course I don't expect anyone to believe me - although you could pop into work and see I am telling the truth!

Right so not a lot else new in bex world I don't think.
I have a long list of cards and things to make and as I am sitting here in Brand new PJ's and dressing gown I may just stay in them all day and chill out.
In fact that sounds like a very good idea.

Hope you are all well and I will be report back whenever I can be bothered xxxxx

Love Bex

5 comments:

Ronzi said...

Hey Bex, its been a while..hope you are well and life is happy..


Miss you

L- Ronzi

Em said...

Glad you are still alive!!!

Anice said...

Glad the job is keeping you busy..but crafty too!
Anice x

grace said...

I've been wondering were you've been!! lol :)

Pleased all is well, and having fun. Take care, enjoy life, kisses for Maisie.

xox grace

Gary said...

Hi Bex,
long time, no see. Not sure if Rach mentioned this or not, but I wanted to make sure you knew.

Stephani and I will be in London on holiday and would love to see you. A few other bloggers will be there, Marrietta, Neil, Jilly, Mark T. We invited Rachel, not sure if she will be able to make it.

Saturday, April 26th at 4pm

The Anchor
34 Park Street,
Borough, London, SE1 9EF

http://www.pubs.com/pub_details.cfm?ID=144

Hope you can come.