Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oh Hello!!


Bex is Back! With Maisie in our new home!
And for the first time ever I got a pic of Maisie not looking suicidal - love that she is sticking her huge stinky tongue out!
Moving was a nightmare as moving always is - but I am quite impressed to say that although I have been out all of today the majority of stuff is now unpacked or in the loft.
I reckon tomorrow should see the end of it then I can relax and start crafting again YEY!!!!!
I'm still not online on my own PC as Dad really is a technophobe and I am going to have to completely redo his hash of an attempt at an internet connection in order to get me online - but I am sure I can crack it over the weekend (When Dad is not here to interfere!)
So Bex is a happy bunny and I already feel quite at home so I am sure in a week or two everything will be just Grand.
I say a week or two as we have a Cat / Dog Issue to deal with .......... I need to toughen Maisie up and get her to stand her ground rather than cower and hide!!!!

Will be back soon with proper update xxxx
Love Bex (and Maisie!)

11 comments:

Oblibby said...

Glad you seem so settled already, Bex. Maisie looks really happy in her new home. I'm sure she'll get used to the cat soon.

BlackVelvetLace said...

Heya bex, you've been tagged...

http://blkvelvet.blogspot.com/

~Lace~

Carol said...

oh Maisie, finally we get to see you in all your glory. wow, how you've grown up :)

Get out there and beat the cat up - or shall i send patchey round to do it for you hehe

xx

Anonymous said...

what a WUSS of a dog!!! PMSL

grace said...

OH MY!When the picture of Maisie came up, I just wanted to jump through the screen and pet her!

She is so adorable and with that tongue. great shot. Show her how to toughen up her Spaniel instincts Bex. It is hard to catch the Spaniel calm, isn't it?

take care xx

Suesjoy said...

She is so adorable!
So you moved AGAIN Bex?
I know how you feel...
Enjoy your new digs!
Love,
Suexx

Bonfire Jones said...

Hi Bex,

Maisie looks very content!

Cheers, Ed

Em said...

Good luck in your new home Bex!

And Maisie is looking as gorgeous as ever!

Delbut said...

Everyone. Bex and i are really happy in our new hideaway home. Mr Fuller is doing all the chores while we get down to business. i'm a happy bunny, too.

BlackVelvetLace said...

OOOOhhhh wait til Sister Faith finds out Del.

:P

~Lace~

Ronzi said...

Hi Bex -

Hope all is well with you and the new digs are shaping up...

I have a special request... Some of us bloggers recorded a tribute CD for Rachel and Pete.. can you design a LO of the CD Artwork ? It would be totally cool... I would gladly purchase one from you if you did

Stay well.. see you soon

Love Ronzi