Saturday, September 22, 2007

Card Template Challenge

Over at the forum we are launching lots of new challenges over the next few days gearing up for yet another month end - I cannot believe they come round so quickly!
Here is a simple template to get those creative mojos started!
And here is my attempt using the lovely Infuse Papers from Basic grey kindly donated to the team Challengers by Craft Obsessions


So if you are looking for a friendly place to hang out with lots of ideas to get you started - well come on over and say hello!
Oh, and this is a quick card I made with some offcuts of the infuse papers!




7 comments:

Leigh said...

both gorgeous cards Bex, Eeek I can't believe there's another month end looming already!!!

Debby Winters said...

Absolutely cards! Just found your blog...I'll be back!

Sarah said...

hi bex, been a long time! just stopping by to say hi and hope all is going great for you. your designs are beautiful as always! keep up the good work. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

great cards,i have just come across your blog and love your sketches ,Dawnx

Em said...

Lovely cards Bex, love the subtle colours, well done you!

grace said...

Lovely Bex. I think I have some computer time this weekend, so I'm going to stop by your forum, I have already signed up, but have to drop on by again. Have a good weekend. How is Maisie doing?

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
Very lovely designs, as usual.
I nearly signed up for a scrapbooking class, but it conflicted w/my Physical Therapy and acupuncture treatments.
I really want to though- next term.
I have to get over my "craft phobia."
:)
Take care my dear.
Love,
Suexx