Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FAFFING!!!!!

Is all I have done today!
I got up late - 10.30 - lazy Bex :)

I have an interview to prep for and have a HUGE list of examples etc to go through but instead today I have .......

Done all my washing
Tidied my bedroom
Poop Scooped the garden (nice!)
Pottered around watching kids TV
Spent 2 hours cooking a nice dinner
Had a really long soak in the bath and nearly covered upstairs in bubbles cos I got a bit carried away with the jacuzzi feature!
Erm watched the Footie - Liverpool let me down so now NOT impressed .........

AND STILL the prep pack is sitting here staring at me!
So OK how on earth does silly crafter Bex come up with examples of commercial awareness & analytical thinking & Dealing with change etc ...... oh and absorb and remember a huge amount of financial figures ..............
Oh and on top of that I am still trying to work out what time i need to leave home to do the DREADED journey to Gatwick Airport for 11am! At the moment I am thinking around 7am although at this rate it may be earlier to allow me time for a coffee and time to answer these bloomin questions!!!

Crikey - I am such a disorganised little wotsit!
Anyway, I am avoiding the difficult questions that I have to answer in order to look like a fantastic manager so off I go in search of some long words to put down :)

Or shall I just sleep on it and get up earlier than stupid o clock?
Thanks for all your comments - tis nice to know I am still visited! Ooh that sounds a bit spooky eh?!

Love Bex

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a pint and everything will fall into place. Or should I say, you'll be falling all over the place. In either case, it sounds like a good idea, have a great trip Bex!

Suesjoy said...

Hope your interview went well, Bex!

Have a WONDERFUL holiday in Prague.
It looks like fairytale land from the pics I've seen.

I have pretty pics of a gorgeous tropical forest we visited in central Taiwan up on my blog if you wanna see!

Take care,
Love,
Sue

grace said...

Hi Bex, You actually sound quite organized!

Hope the interview went fabulous!

Give Maisie a kiss for me, have a good weekend.

xox

Cathy with a C said...

Hope the interview went well. I've heard that Prague is a fascinating place to visit. Hope to get there myself one day.

Cathyxox