Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Quick Catch Up!

Ooh ages again since I blogged - busy Bex!
So what have I been up to .........
Well I had a lovely 4 days in Prague - I really would recommend Prague to anyone.
It is such a beautiful city - the buildings are so impressive and it is really weird to see such different styles of architecture sitting right next door to each other - you really can see the 4 styles throughout the city.
Other highlithgts of Prague - the food. It was just fantastic - I pigged out big time. We didn;t have one bad meal, we ate heaps and it was all so cheap.
And of course the beer - if you hunt out the right bars it is mega cheap and there is nothing more I like than a bit of people watching with a pint :)

So then I got back from hols and back to work.
Good news folks - I am now Deputy Store Manager at work - OMG how on earth can Hobbycraft let me loose in one of their stores? I mean I though they were flying close to the wind when they gave me my previous job :) So little crafter Bex is over the moon and looking forward to taking the store to even better levels than we are at now. (See I can be a bit business like :))

And of course there is the forum that I have neglected terribly these last couple of months in my quest for Hobbycraft world domination :)
Luckily I have some fantastic forum members who are hosting their own big challenge week - I mean just how cool is that!
So OK I have worked all weekend so only completed one so far but OMG did you know you can make gift bags from an envelope?
Yes Mister - a genuine normal flippin envelope = I am well impressed - thanks to Sarah.
Oh and for the record it is 3D with little side flaps and everything - bad pic this end!
If you want the link for instructions tis here - you will have to register but we don't bite!
Very simple tutorial available

So here is a simple effort from me

Hope all reading are well

Love n Hugs
Bex

2 comments:

grace said...

Hey there Bex :)

Prague looks beautiful. congrats on the job. You will make it better and more fab!! All well here, the Brits, (Spaniels) are great too. kiss for Maisie x

xox

Em said...

Glad you had a lovely time!

I am LOVING the bag - those papers are delicious, the colours are so fab!