Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Well here in old Blighty it is Father's Day so I thought I should at least dust off some new papers that are actually old now as they have been unloved and abandoned for so many weeks.
So here is a card for Dad - not wonky as it looks - no camera and scanner doesn't like 3D!
As for me, I am planning on a couple of days of crafting ahead to make up for a very slack few months.
I have so many projects and challenges to do, along with loads of stuff I need to make to put up displays in store - so if all goes to plan there will be more creations ahead.
Oh, there will be a break though when Dad returns from his camping trip as it is such a glorius day here it would be rude not to take him for a beer down in Old Leigh as a Father's Day treat.
Hope you all have a happy Sunny Sunday.
I'm off to get out the new purchases made the last couple of months ......... Cosmo Cricket, BG, Lace Tapes ....... OOHHHH YUMMY!
Love Bex x

8 comments:

Em said...

Love this card, gorgeous colours!

Nice to see you back again, don't keep leaving it so blinking long will you???!!!

Hazel said...

Great card for dad, Bex! Hope you both enjoyed your pint in Old Leigh (shame I couldn't be there this week).

Canne said...

Love this FD card, those papers just so make it!

grace said...

lovely card Bex. Happy Fathers Day to your Dad. Fathers Day here too. Posted pics of my Dad, if you want to drop by for a peek. No need to comment.

was wondering when you'd post! :)

kiss for Maisie xo

Kathy said...

That card looks fab Bex. I'll confess to having ordered those papers on pre-order before they even arrived in the UK, so they've been in my box for quite a while now and I've not so much as opened the pack yet.

CraftyC said...

This is a really cute mans card!!
Clairexx

Claire Mackaness said...

Hi bex, you mention old leigh? I never realised you were an Essex Girl

Joasia* said...

HI BEX!

I love Your Father's Day card.
Can use this card to make a cardlift with my friends in Poland ?

Hug Josia*

www.artyasia.blogspot.com