Monday, June 16, 2008

Been Playing ........

Well a little bit anyway!
It is so hard without my PC as I can't access any photos to print - and I had them all saved in a folder ready to play with as well. Oh well, it will be fixed and back soon.
So in the meantime I am faffing around doing what I can.
Nicky challenged us to cardlift the following card over at Just Bex Forum
And here is my rather simple effort! But I is simple :)
I did start out with 6 squares but not sure what happened really!

And a very simple Layout using the K&Co Range for work. I don't often use ready made embellishments and tbh I was bored using them so gave up and left it "Minimal".

I am now going to see what pictures I can find on Dads PC to print - and whether I can get his nasty inkjet printer to actually print them!

Love N Hugs

Bex

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good gracious you found your blog and you crafted!!

I thought you mostly did manager type things lol

Great makes Bex - is to nice to have some play time??

Canne said...

that's a lovely LO - I might have to scraplift it...lol

grace said...

Hi Bex,

That is a beautiful picture of your parents, (right?)

Your cards are wonderful, that is just playing? niiice!!

Nice to see you & Maisie come by.

xox

Em said...

Am I more shocked you updated or that you have made something??? PMSL!

Bex they are totally gorg as ever, love the wedding LO (am guessing mum and dad too?)

Great to see your work again, I do miss seeing it!

grace said...

Hi Bex, How are you? Hope all is well.
take care xo

Fae said...

Hi Bex, found your blog just by chance and just wanted to say what lovely cards and scrapbook pages you make. Inspirational.

Love Fae xx

Beryl K said...

Your work is beautiful, Bex. I found your site whilst browsing blogs
Beryl x