Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Crikey!

I cannot believe it has been SO long since I last blogged.
Time really does fly past so quickly at the moment.
So Summer has come and gone - or did it ever come?
I have been busy with work and still loving every minute of it.
Little Maisie has been having lots of fun with walks along the beach and eating far too many sausages at all the BBQs we have had.
Crafting has taken a back seat the last couple of months but I am determined to get back to it on a regular basis - I have missed it!

So next week I am off work, home alone and going to have a lovely week crafting with Maisie.
I will hopefully check back very soon, but having seen how long I have been missing I thought I should say Hi!

Love n Hugs to all
Bex

1 comment:

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
Sadly I have let my blog go too...
Missed you at Ash!
Was hoping to meet you.
I really loved it- and it was great to see Rachel and meet up with my fave bloggers!
Take care and be well,
Suexx