Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slow Progress!!

Crikey I am really struggling with the wooden bits I bought home from work I can tell you.
I am sure a five year old would do far better than I am doing!
Anyway, just in case anyone is reading and can't wait to see what I am achieving then here you go :)

Please don't judge me on this work (It is done to market to kids if that is any excuse - PMSL - I am about to get some new Bex stash out and make something in my own style!!
Oh and I am still staring vacantly at the fun foam - I really think you need to be under the age of 10 to "get it" :)

Love N Hugs.

Bex (No reputation left - that is if I had one to start with!)

5 comments:

lisa said...

Well Done Bex and good to see some of your work samples : ) lis x

grace said...

Hi there Bex, so glad to see you posting again. Missed you, thought we'd never see you again! lol :)

Just caught up on the posts.
Your work is wonderful, I enjoyed looking at all of it.

love to you and Maisie xox

jay670120 said...

cute little pieces , if you fancy entering our mid monthly competitions for craft prizes, or our weekly challenges for fun and inspiration , pop in and sign up free at our crafting site www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x !!!

Sarah said...

Hi Bex

I have just changed my email addy on the forum and my account has been de-activated, could you please activate me lol!!

Thanks
Sarah/PrimaFlower

Evelina Wikberg said...

Love the snowman and santa, they are just adorable!! :D