Monday, September 08, 2008

2 posts in 1 Day!

Well I never - Bex posting twice in one day! Tis usually once in two months recently!
Anyway, as I have been off work today I thought I would join in with the most fantastic sketch site - 2Sketches4U. Of course I didn't realise that after wanting to join in for weeks that the sketch would be so flippin hard! Trust me you need to visit this site and see the huge amount of talent that is just bursting at the seams.
So here is my little entry. I hope to join in with the extra sketch at some point as it really does look easier!
Then back to the JB Forum and we have been talking about the new Papermania Papers so I thought I would give them a road test. Yep I do like them! (Shame about my photography skills but it is very loudy and grey here!)
So thumbs up for the Xmas paper pack from Papermania from me (Did I really just say that?!)
Love n Hugs
Bex xxxxx


16 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Awesome job on this weeks sketch!! :) Love it!

Laura Davis said...

Bex
Yay I am so glad you fond us at 2S4Y! Your work is gorgeous!
We hope to see you back:)
Laura

Pootle said...

Fab cards Bex :)
Hmmm I also likey those PM xmas papers but I have sooo many xmas papers that I haven't even cut into yet

Lisette Gibbons said...

Very cute card.

Hazel said...

Great to see the cards you've been making, Bex. You've certainly done justice to the sketch - smashing card. Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday - I'm sure we'll see some more lovely crafting.

Unknown said...

Cute cards!

**Nancy** said...

Both your cards are adorable!!! I love the little birdie one!!! too cute!

Rosanne said...

What cute cards!

Joke said...

Nice card, love that lace cardstock in the first card.

Debbie said...

Those cards are so cute and i love the little bird stamp! thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

Hugs
Debbie
x

lisa said...

Gorgeous !!!
: ) lis xx

Kathryn said...

Fantastic Work -- LOVE your cards !! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! Great take on this week's sketch, Bex! Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y! :)

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch bex - love the brown colourway and that cute birdie
love
kath
xxxxx

SewSuzySew said...

Both Cards are Beautiful!
Suze x

ohradiogirl said...

This is nice. That little birdie sure does stand out.