Monday, September 08, 2008

On Holiday!

I am now off work for a week and home alone which is fabby - Hopefully I can get lots of jobs done and enjoy some me time crafting.
Didn't start off too well as I ended up in work all day Saturday tying off some loose ends.
Then yesterday I slept till 1.30! What a lazy Bex. I obviously needed it but I did set my alarm for nice and early this morning in case the trend continued :)
So what first then? I have SO many challenges on the forum I can play with and there are loads of other challenges on line so once the craft room is tidied I intend on really getting lots done.
I have completed a few and will share a couple now - more later when camera is charged up!
Both are challenges from the JB Forum

Nicky set a recipe challenge to use 1 Ribbon, 2 Circles and 3 buttons. So a simple effort from me to get me back into the swing of things!

Sue set a challenge to use circles and whilst my nestabilities were out I thought I would sort of cheat and do a very similar card for that challenge. (And my personal challenge of using up some of the 6x6 pads that have been untouched in ages! So BG Figgy Pudding was first out of the drawer!)I posted recently on the forum about the amount of stuff I have here and this week i really plan on having a good clear out and seeing how much stash I can actually use. Do not fear though, I have enough to craft full time for a year at least so I am not in danger of running out!

Will report back laters with more x

Love Bex

No comments: