Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Holiday - Take 2!

Well if anyone is wondering what happened to creative Bex last week - I got called back into work and holiday was postponed.
Good news though - I am now off until Wednesday next week - YAY!!!!
So instead of crafting I thought I would start with crafty shopping - it would be rude not to I am sure you will all agree :)
So yesterday I went to Scrapgenie as I needed to bulk buy some papers etc for the charity crop / class day I am doing soon.
It made me feel quite sad in a way going to the warehouse and seeing so much stock being sold at silly prices. The good thing is I got LOADS of Daisy D Papers to put into packs and sell at the craft day and the money will all go to charity, so a positive.
And of course I got a few bits and pieces for myself - some lovely collection packs cos a girl can never have too many!
Today I have been having a major sort out of my room. We have guests all weekend and there is no way my room is fit for them so having a nice time sorting and cleaning!
Nearly done and then I will be crafting - well crafting trying to keep it tidy still which will be a test for me!
Right I will stop rambling and get on with it.


I'll leave you with a very simple card (Photographed nice and wonky as usual).

It is another challenge ticked of from the JB Forum - to use Ric Rac.
Cute snowman stamp though (a whole 85p it was!) and I am loving the matching glittery papers - all imaginisce.
Love Bex x

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Great card, Bex - love the image and papers.