Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm Back!

Crikey it is a long time since I blogged! Busy Busy Busy this end with work and work and erm work! Still loving it though :)
OK so I am off this weekend and it is time I got organised for Christmas as i have done NOTHING yet.
So today I am doing a few cards to get me in the mood for some altering later maybe.
First up is a card for a challenge over at the JB Forum. A nice simple challenge which suits me - to use a stamped image.

Next one is a challenge just set which is to make a Christmas card using traditional red and green. Hav to say I am loving the BG Wassail papers - not loving that Dad has gone away with the decent camera though :( Hey Ho my photography is so naff that I doubt there would be much improvement anyway .

Right off to make some more as I am having fun
Love N Hugs to all
Bex xx

3 comments:

Pootle said...

these are lovely Bex - such a fab snowman image

grace said...

Glad to see you back Bex! Lovely crafts as always :)

xo give that Spaniel a hug for me.

Rachel said...

Love that snowman Bex - where's he from??

Rachel