Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of 2008 - And a Happy New Year!

Another Year nearly over.
Time really does go by so quickly - it is kind of frightening!
So I thought I would end 2008 with a blog and a bit of a Bex ramble.
First up some crafting from today.
First up a Template challenge for the forum. Very simple for all of those who may have a sore head tomorrow :) Second up a challenge I completed earlier in the week for Papertake Weekly

Third up a clipboard for Katie at work to go with the planner featured below.


And now onto the Bex ramble .........
So much has happened in the last few years that has knocked me sideways.
I have finally found a career that I really love and that is a good starting point - although in 2009 I plan to focus on other things a bit more to get the balance right!
2009 for me - well I have made quite a diary of things I need to address and deal with. I won't bore you all with my personal life but suffice to say that I have a really clear head right now of what I want to acheive this year and where my priorities should be placed.
I am going to make this a really good year for me. (And of course Maisie!)
So I will leave you all with many good wishes for the year ahead, I hope it brings you everything you want from life right now.
I do plan to be around more this year in blogland ........... but as usual we shall see :)
Love n Hugs for the best things that 2009 can bring you all
Love Bex xxxxxx



5 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely crafting, Bex. Nothing like the beginning of new year to bring focus to thoughts of priorities in life - wishing you happiness in the coming year. x

grace said...

I wish you and Maisie a wonderful 2009, and it is everything you want it to be. Happy New Year Bex

xox Grace, June & Summer
ps, posted new years photos of the girls.

lovely crafts as always :)

Nickynoo said...

Lovely card Bex, fab clipboard, and Happy New Year to you too! :D

Carol Ann said...

Fab cards. All the best for 2009 Bex I hope it brings you everything you wish for xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous cards Bex! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!