Monday, December 15, 2008

A Little bit achieved

Well I cannot believe that it is Christmas next week. I really do need to get a wriggle on if I am going to get everything done in time. I guess I wouldn't be Bex if I was organised though :)
So this is what I made at the weekend for one of my team at work. I have a second almost finished and then I want to make one for me as well!
Using the trusty Bind It All I have made a planner to get us all organised.
I haven't over embellished it as it has to survive in a manic environment for a year. Thanks to Outlook I have printed out a full year Diary section.



And the ever important weekly planner section. We have crazy reporting dates at work as our Financial Year starts Mid / End of Feb and we never get to grips with what week / Period we are in. So handy little section with each week detailed for us to keep up to date and know where we are when we go into meetings etc! And only 2 pages a week of things to do - yeah right!


And then a blank Notes section for all the other things like doodling and playing Hangman


I have printed all the sections off ready to bind and decorate for Sarah, so off I go to get the second one finished.
And then I may get round to Christmas Cards ........ I think I only need about another 20.
As I said earlier - Christmas is ages away yet ...........
Love n Hugs
Bex




7 comments:

Nickynoo said...

What a fab idea, do you make them for stay-at-home-mums??? xx

Pootle said...

Gorgeous Bex :) Your girls are so lucky

Hazel said...

These are fab - I'm sure your team members will love them (wish I was one of them) x

grace said...

Hey there! that is fabulous. I could use one of those.?

fantastic. :)

Happy Holidays to you and Maisie xo

Anonymous said...

ooooo loads of room to write stuff and LISTS ooo I do like a list - Lucky girls - even if they did sneak peak LOL

CLARE said...

Brilliant, it looks so professional

Lisa said...

That is seriously fantastic! I love it soooo much!!