Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 Challenges & Easter Bunnies @ Hobbycraft!

What a lovely weekend!
I have cleaned and sorted and also made a few cards.
First up Sue challenged us over at Just Bex Forum with rather nice template. You can see it HERE
I think I may have tweaked it a bit but Sue always cheats so I won't lose sleep over it! Second up the fabulous Penny Black Challenge Blog who set the challenge of making a Get Well Soon card using one of their stamps. So here is my effort.

Third up the Basic Grey Challenge Blog set a colour challenge with a few different options. I chose Pink & Brown and used Mainly Blush Papers.
And finally for those that listen to me drone on and on about how hard I work on stuff for work = and to date have shown nothing! Well here is my latest product I am championing ..... the Easter Bunny! I am such a child!!!! So pop on down to Hobbycraft and buy a bunny - they really do need homes for easter - specially if you are in the Basildon area as I may have bought in just a few :)!
Love n Hugs to all
Love Bex x


13 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Wow, that's a lotta bunnies!! Love all your cards Bex, great crafting, you should get up early on your day off more often, LOL ;o)

Kate said...

loads of rabbits, looks like they've been breeding. There's a really cute bunny gift box here you could make one up as an Easter gift crafting idea.

Off to investigate these challenge blogs - good cards by the way!

Elaine Stark said...

All lovely cards and the bunnies are so cute. Elaine

Pauline C said...

Hi Bex - 3 lovely cards - love your sweet card for the PB challenge - gorgeous cute image and colouring. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Em said...

Gorgeous cards Bex, you'd been a busy bunny (get it? lol!)

Are my eyes deceiving me - or are those bunnies priced at 42.99???!!!
That's a lotta dosh pmsl!

Anyway, if you're looking to offload them quickly I hear that Sue has quite a collection of rabbits.....

:)

xxx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Bex....love the image ..
thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

grace said...

Lovely cards, my fav is the dogs, of course! :)

Oh, I would love to come down and give one of those bunnies a home.

x

Beth said...

Aww, cute bunnies! Gorgeous cards too, I love the cute teddy stamp! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, so many bunnies needing so many homes ! Lets hope they all find somewhere nice for Easter.

Your Basic Grey card (well, all of them actually) are fantastic. I love the piccies of the dogs, aren't they cute ?

Thank you for joining us in the Basic Grey Challenge this week.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh them bunnies how cute

LOVE THE CARDS

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh them bunnies how cute

LOVE THE CARDS

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards. Love your layout and the papers you've used on the BG one, and the little dogs are so cute.
Thanks for joining in at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

You have to watch out for those bunnies...they dont have multiply lol
Wonderful cards as always Bex.