Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Thawing out Tuesday!

OK would have sounded better if it was Thursday but today the snow is clearing and I am hping by tomorrow normal driving conditions will be restored!
So today I have mostly been doing nothing - relaxing!
I did make a quick card for the challenge template over at Friday Sketchers. A lovely template to play with so thanks girls!
I also had a play with a colour challenge for JB forum - to use pink and green. Another nice easy one for playing with :)

Now I am off to relax a bit more - I really have wasted today doing nothing which normally makes me mad - but today I am OK with it as I am off work this weekend so plan to play a bit more then!
Love Bex

2 comments:

grace said...

It is ok to take a day here and there and do nothing :) Glad the snow is thawing, it is so pretty but a bear to get around in!

Great cards. xo

Carole said...

Really pretty cards, thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole