Thursday, January 29, 2009

A couple of challenges!

First up Lisa challeneged us over at JB Forum to make a teeny card with a touchy feel, with s trip of something- and quickly! So here is a very quick teeny card using scraps from a card made yesterday! Feely element is the felt.Secondly is my car for the sketch over at Papertake Weekly challenge blog. Not really colours I would normally use but I am trying to work through old stuff! Right I am off to tend to a very poorly cat who has now been asleep on my bed for 8 hours ..... in between constant sneezing, snotting and general eye dribbles. Poor old man - he has cat flu, hopefully the chicken I am roasting will cheer him up a wee bit! He must be ill though as he has not swiped at Maisie all day!
Love n Hugs
Bex x



6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Bex and I hope kitty feels better soon
Hugs Kath xxxxx

grace said...

aww, poor kitty. I am sorry he is not well, hope he feels better.

Great cards Bex, I like the colours in both of them. The green works very well.

:)

LOUISE said...

Great card Bex, love the image, and your papers are great. Lovely bright colours, to cheer us up on the dull winter days. Louise x

Liza said...

Great cards Bex! I hope your little cat feels better soon.

Liza x

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the image and papers. Hope kitty is better soon.

Glenda

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely - gorgeous colours! The mens one is particularly fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x