Sunday, January 04, 2009

Daylight ..........

Well OK it is dark outside but I have a daylight lamp now in my craft space so technically I am meant to feel like it is day time? Hmmm Light is brighter but it is not fooling me I am crackered still after a busy weekend at work!
But I am still on my crafting mission to play in the evenings rather than do work stuff ......... not sure how long it will last, my brain is still ticking with a long list of stuff to get done!
Anyway, first up I found a challenge blog called Stamp Something which hopefully I will be able to play along with as I like my stamps :) The challenge this week is to use something new - so new stamp bought yesterday! It looks very much like the leaning tower though, I think it may be me cutting it out slightly wonky rather than the design of the stamp itself!

And second up I have just played making a few cards using up paper .... I really am drowning in so much of the stuff. And yes one of my New Years resolutions is to gradually work through all the 6 x 6 pads and loose sheets of paper I have mounting up here. So I thought I would ask the girls over at the forum to join in and see if they could use some old stuff up!


Apologies for such bad pics but it is so hard this time of year to get good ones when you are out of the house 12 hours a day!

And now I am off to have a wee blog hop, and then off to bed as I am in work early tomorrow ........ no rest for the wicked and all that :)

Love Bex

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Bex! Fab cards! That is one of my goals for 2009, to use up all that paper as I just seem to hoard it LOL!

Hazel said...

Both cards are lovely. I'm definitely with you on the using up papers - I have a couple of big boxes of offcuts and loads of 6 x 6 that need using, so I'll be joining in the challenge. x

Unknown said...

Fun cards-- and I LOVE to use old stuff, then I can clear out more space (and rationalize) getting more:-)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful cards, lovely papers and images. Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)

grace said...

those are lovely Bex.
You are a hard working girl!

:)