Thursday, January 08, 2009

Quick card!

Ooh I played a little bit!
I spotted a FAB sketch over at Caardvarks
The sketch is from the very talented Becky Fleck - I just love her sketches, they always work out unlike the ones I attempt to create!
As for an update in Bex Land ........ let me see..........
Work - I had the Annual Directors store visit yesterday, really loved the fact the Store Manager was off so it was down to me to give the right answers! Lets say I tried my best and I am still alive and no screaming phone calls today over anything so hopefully work is still OK!!

I am off this weekend and plan to play in PJS all weekend - so far I am doing quite good at this crafting as opposed to just working in 2009 if I do say so myself!

Love n Hugs
Bex

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card for this sketch (I loved this one too) - love those papers. x

lisa said...

Cool Card Bex....may just have to use this sketch myself : )
Thank you for your sweet words on my blog....made me all teary xx

grace said...

You are off to an awesome 2009!

Have a fun relaxing weekend. You deserve it. bet Maisie will love it too. :)

xo

SmilynStef said...

Great sketch card ... but I didn't see it in the Caardvarks Flickr gallery ... make sure you add it to the group so everyone can see ... let me know if you need any help.