Thursday, January 22, 2009

A couple of challenges completed

Well a busy last week at work, but I am heading into a weekend off and plan to play catch up with all the fab challenges I am missing out on - and I have loads of cards to make, and loads of stash to use up!
So moving on, firstly for Grace - a Pic of Maisie this evening trying to help me craft. Instead with her head on my craft desk staring at me I feel "watched"! I should never have moved my room round and given her access via the bed!
So what have me and my helper made today?
This is for a challenge set by Sue to use Bright Colours over at the JB Forum - access has been changed now so you should be able to view all entries in this link. And of course if you would like to join and play we would love to see you!
Second up a challenge for the Penny Black Challenge blog - to "go dotty!"
Well I had to buy a new stamp for the occassion - it is SUCH a hard life!
Pic is very wonky - but that is my naff photography - honest :)

Right off to cook dinner now then will play again,
See you all soon
Love Bex x

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards and how cute is the doggie???? so sweet :)

Marlene x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Bex...love the papers and that gorgeous image...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC...if you e-mail me....you will find it on PBSC blog...I will send you the instructions for the comment link
Hugs
Kath
xxxxxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

lovely card - like the stamped image!

Beth said...

These are great! I love the colour scheme you've used! Thanks for joiining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Hazel said...

Maisie is adorable! Love the bright card and the one for Penny Black is lovely - great stamp (haven't seen that one). Went to Hobbycraft in Crayford today - got a few 'essentials' x

tracie said...

gorgoeus cards Bex, love them both - these images are fab, your and your little helper have done fab work. Love the pic of Maisie - soooo cute.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Pauline C said...

Very stylish card for the challenge - love the colour scheme and papers. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely cards, I like your style and as for Maisie she is gorgeous. Elaine

grace said...

Oh Bex!! I gasped when I saw precious Maisie when I pulled up your blog. I love that picture! Thanks for the pic update on your pup!

xo

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards Bex, love your card making flair! And what a gorgeous little helper you have there, so cute!
Love Becky xx

grace said...

ps: she has Spaniel mischif in her eyes! :)

Ali Watson said...

Fab cards and your KC is adorable.

Shirley said...

Masie is adorable and I would love to have her watch me! Your cards are lovely. I really like your colors on your image and the background on the first one. She is lovely and the card is beautiful! Your sencond one is just very warm and pretty too! The red is the perfect accent color!