Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thanks Guys!!

Ah right chuffed I am that you still talk to me after my pathetic blog delete and AWOL status!

So life in Bex world - Not particularly exciting but will give you a brief update anyway

Started work Monday and already I am exhausted.................. hardly surprising I know but jeez I need a lie in! Started at 8 this morning and even my dogs struggled. For the first time ever I managed to prepare their brekkie without being jumped at etc - think they were too tired to bother!!!

I am pathetic - BUT - I am missing the guys so badly during the day - and it is GREAT to get home and just lie on the floor with them and be attacked with pup kisses.

As for the job - jeez it is a fast pace environment and extremely competitive - not sure I have the killer instinct really, am going to have to toughen up a bit I think!! (Yeah I KNOW I pretend to be hard but those that have met me know I am a softy really!)

Not much else to blog about I am afraid as this week has to be all about work and getting into a new routine. Will sort out something exciting for the weekend - I am sure the estate I live on will provide yet another problem to deal with by then!!!!

So crap entry just to show that i AM going to take this blogging lark seriously this time ...................... and thanks Neil for "calling me back to the fold"

Much love
Bex xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Ben R said...

Your regular blogging puts me to shame. Can't remember when I did my last blog!!

Still at work. Pants. But going home for the footy after picking up my winnings from the bookies - Forest Dane 11/1 in the 6pm at Sandown. Woo hoo! £38 God I'm rich! Rich!


...and possibly bananas!


Ben R

Kathy said...

hellllooooo BloggerBex

are you sure you're up to this work lark? I'm sure it can't be good for you.

8am? scary

neilbymouth said...

blimey-this is the most you ve blogged since it was invented by Rachel Fuller in 1978, if you post another ill scream, or something

Suesjoy said...

Welcome back Bex!
Nice to see you around here.
Hope you are well and enjoying your new job.
Take care,
Sue D.xx