Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jeez I am CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Guys so Bex back blogging with a vengance just did not work eh??
Things have been kind of hectic what with new job etc ...........
Oh who am I kidding - if anything they are less hectic! Go out to work, get home and tend to sit on my fat arse all evening.
Oh in fact I don't have a fat arse - I seem to have acquired a little one somehow ............... was out shopping for work trousers and ended up buying a size 6!!!!!!!!! OK American bloggers that is a UK 6!!! Holy Mother of fat arses where did it go????? Have no fear though - I am now spending copious amounts of money in M&S and mostly eating scrummy food all day - so arse is sure to return soon.

OK self flattery about finally being skinny over .........................
Actually no it isn't I need to harp on about it for a bit longer!!!!!
It is in fact very funny as me and my sister Rach have always had a bit of a routine going where one is little and one is a bit chubby. My eldest sister on the other hand has always been TINY.
So just how much fun did we have this weekend to all be together and find that me and Rach are in fact the same weight and lil ole Sarah is in fact the chubby one ....................
Think I will leave that rambling there because I am actually on the verge of laughing my arse off.

OK so what else is new in my life apart from working ...............

Well a HUGE THANKYOU to Rachel and Pete for byuing my Dad a flat screen thingamyjig that you load photos onto and they randomly scroll through - I guess you would call it a digital photo frame????????
Yeah thanks guys. It is SUCH a good idea to buy the man who has trouble sending an email a gadget like that.
Shame they didn't offer technical support with it really cos I swear that I spent about 6 phone calls and 2 hours yesterday very rapidly losing my patience with good old Roger while he farted around with it ................................. Good job my Dad can deal with the fact that I have a mouth like a sewer really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bless him - his youngest girl F'ing and blinding down the phone - will need to buy him a few pints i think!!!! (And the dummies guide to saving a photo to your PC)

Erm not much else new really - I am rambling like a good un as usual ............... and as usual have no photos to share. ALTHOUGH as this is a new blog and I am kinda missing my babies I will pop up a piccie of them for now.
So say a big friendly "OH HI!!!!!!!!!!!" to the little guys - Ralfie Poo and Maisie Moo

OK Guys that is all for now

Thank God eh????

Love Bex

16 comments:

Dale said...

As long as you're happy crap, Bex!

What is this recruitment thing that you're doing - joining the army, are you?

I love your Poo and Moo - I'd miss them, too! Woo Hoo... sorry got carried away there.

Thanks for visiting my humble blog - now you'll have to visit my humble pub and join me for a pint!

:)
Dale

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Bex - Ralfie and Maisie look so cute :-)

Size 6 ??????????? Even skinny little me is a size 8! LOL

I have got a Miss Selfridge pair of Size 6 jeans but they look sprayed on and now I'm in my 40's - that look doesn't work :-(

Anyway - glad you're still enjoying work - miss you at CBC though :-(

Ben R said...

Ahh... those good old digital picture frames.. I remember seeing them in Jessops whilst buying some filters and blower for my camera. Looked quite good. My friend built a picture frame from an old laptop screen, but you had to run cables up to it from a PC still!! When not in use, it looked like those ".x.x.x. by night" postcards you see in dodgy seaside towns!!

Dale says she loves your Poo and Moo?! I thought I was crazy?! Actually I am, but unlike the Verve's song, the drugs DO work!

Psst - was there going to be an ITA last night? I was all alone in the chatroom, apart from the voices in me head!

Ben

Delbut said...

Bex. Dont worry about going on about your arse, i could talk about it all day. In fact, i do. To anyone who will listen. there are people who dont know you but know everything about your seat cheeks. Or is that sweet cheeks?

And all this from a quick glimpse of it on ITA.

Ok, my turn to shut up about it now.

Jane said...

at last ! she's got round to blogging ! welcome back Bex. SIZE 6 ?? !!I thought that was illegal ? lol !

Good to see a recent piccy of the little chaps too !how cute are they ? !

Fleur de Bee said...

Had no idea you were back until I saw Lace's post. Hi there! Tis true Delbut came to even my blog and spoke about your arse! I bet you look fab!

I still can't get over your dog Maisie's name...a popular show over here my daughter just loves. How endearing.

Have a great week and congrats on the new job.
X-Molly

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gary said...

Hey Bex, hope the new job is going well. Those digital photo frames are a great idea.

I'm reduced to black coffee no creamer, and having no honey in my tea in an effort to shave calories off my diet having watched a film the other night called "Supersize Me". It's a documentary about a guy who ate McDonalds, 3 meals a day, for 30 days. His liver turned to fat, he felt terrible, gained 24 pounds and was pre-hypertensive and in danger of having a coronary. Needless to say, I thought about caloric intake and the desperately low amount of excercise I get doing a desk job. I really need to slim down. I'm even thinking about changing profession to one where I'm on my feet more.

Mark T said...

Hi Bex, thought I'd pop in and say hello. Nice to see you back Blogging. Hope you have settled into the job ok and are enjoying it. Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey Bex, that was my deletion in case you're keeping score. I wrote a comment so funny, I was almost in tears and had to take it down as a course of public safety. Now as it concerns your lovely ass. Please be aware that losing too much junk in the trunk can lead to one's self injury. The power needed to shake your ass, should not be underestimated, the muscles in your well formed ass generate enough centrifugal force to move a fully loaded frig full of beer. and by losing some of your booty, you may find yourself catapulting your own body clear across the room. Thereby, jepordizing your health by landing on your diminished, bodacious ass, or even worst, bruising it. So please exercise some caution when getting it done to Beyonce, and enjoy a safe, fun weekend. thankyou.

gypsy noir said...

neil needs our help!!

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Bex,

Piggybacking on Gypsy's post, I seem to remember that Neil texted you once a while back when we were worried about him. We're worried again and it reminded me that you might have his cell number stored somewhere. Can you do all of us the big favour of texting him to see that he's alright? We're all worried sick.

Thanks ever so much.

Anne-Marie

Dale said...

Hi Bex - apparently I'm just following Gypsy and Anne-Marie around...

We are all so worried about Neil.

I hope all is well with you.

:)
Dale

Dale said...

Ha Ha Bex, the poker guys found you... LOL

elena said...

Hola Bex, haha, funny post....Your babies are lovely....Hope your dad and all of you had a great day.

Love,
Elena
XXXXXX

BlackVelvetLace said...

Hiya Bex, just dropped by and can say, my butt is a six 6. On one side anyway. :P

I personally think our parents should not be allowed such things as cell phones, computers and digital cameras. Mine keep calling me to leave messages on their *new answering machine* that doesn't work at all (prolly due to it not being set up correctly).

Last week my dad called me THREE TIMES IN AN HOUR to ask where the lil password block went on his aol sign in screen. Firstly, how the heck should I know where he put it and secondly, did you ever hear of ANYone LOSING their sign on screen?!?!?