Saturday, September 09, 2006

Stuff ....................

is happening this end hence lack of Bex in Blogland!

Potentially it is all VERY good stuff and I will know for sure whether something very scary but very Fab will be happening soon...................

NO I AM NOT PREGNANT (need a man for that lol - open to offers as always!!!!) JOKE

I would love to discuss it in great detail and pour all my thoughts on to the page - but instead will keep quiet so as not to tempt fate (Sorry Sue - you can listen to me rant for the next week)

This is a very cruel post eh? Getting anyone who bothers to read it guessing lol

Anyway - I will be back in blogland soon - once the news is in and I have stopped walking round in circles pacing all day
So get ready for either tears and tantrums - or happy excited Bex!!!

Love and hugs to all
Bex (And anyone who would like to keep fingers crossed please feel free)

10 comments:

Ben R said...

Hey Bex!

Feel free to rant away over at my blog page if the need takes you!
All potentially exciting stuff?...

... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ben R

neilbymouth said...

me too Bex, hope it works out for you xxx

Jane said...

Bex !! your so mean ! keeping us all on our toes eh?

neilbymouth said...

i hope this is yr house-fingers crossed

Sue said...

ooo my 1st Comment!!! but as we chat just a little on MSN I never feel the need....however just wanted to say happy to listen to you RANT!!! you are SO good at it
Loads of love
Sue xxxxx
from a VERY nice town called Hitchin

Delbut said...

Everything crossed, and i have tied my knob and nuts into a neat bow for extra luck.

Bex said...

Thanks all!

I am having a "Rachel" weekend I think where I am just waiting for Monday when the world kicks back into action again and I can get things done ...........

Sue - I have actually been practising the art of ranting further whilst you have been out with the posh folk at the golf club! And yes I too hear that Hitchin is quite nice xx

Delbut - That is a seriously sweet /sick gesture from you - but I really won't be offended if you untie them before all is resolved - as I am fully aware of the retsraints you may have been under during your time with the Fatherhood .............

Take care all - ooh and i can go to bed soon and wake up and get shouting lol

Love Bex

Dale said...

Good luck, Bex!

elena said...

Hola Bex,

I'll keep my fingers crossed...GOOD LUCK!!!

Jane said...

Bex , Delbut's comment and your reply had me really laughing. crack up.