Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NEWS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all

SORRY for not updating earlier but i really couldn't jinx anything.

Well today I exchanged contracts on the shit hole of a house that I have had to live in for nearly 7 years.

Trust me - this house has brought me nothing but trouble and grief for the last 4 years or so.
Neighbours from hell, drug ridden estate, HUGE Pylon at end of garden and it got to the point where it was valued at zero - which was a bit of a worry.

So after 6 years of trying and having constant aborted sales - it has happened.
Crap price - BUT I DON'T care.

Only question now is where the hell do I move to - gotta be out by Monday ........................

So stressful week ahead - but I am SO happy - in fact I could explode as I have been an emotional wreck with it all for the last 3 weeks. (Well in truth the last 4 years!)

SO onwards and upwards.

Off to try to think about how I can find somewhere to live, pack up a 3 bed house and move all within 5 days ............................. BRILLIANT

Thankyou all for totally taking the piss as usual during my times of need ...................... kept me laughing anyway!!

Love and hugs
Bex (Off to get pissed with mates and get them to agree to help out ......................)

13 comments:

Ben R said...

aah... the relief!!

Delbut can go back to normal toilet duties and his chosen pubic fashion!!

Fingers crossed for you, and might be able to lend a hand if you need it (I'll see about the company transit van where my dad works).

Ben R

neilbymouth said...

hurrah!

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

There you go - I knew it Bex. As I've already said - congratulations and hope you find somewhere wonderful to live - although I can't for the life of me see why you can't buy that card shop and live it! LOL

Enjoy yourself tonight and get those white van boys at the ready - the dishier the better - a bit of eye candy on moving day will ease the stress a bit (wink)xxxxx

James Casey said...

*wild applause*

Kelly K said...

About bloody time missus....!!!!!!!

Saffa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saffa said...

Aww Bex I'm sooo pleased for you! But we never did have that coffee did we! I hope that where ever the move takes you it brings you happiness! Take it easy and get PLENTY of help moving is the most stressful thing ever..I know I have moved four times in the past two years!!!

Take care, hugs coming your way
xxsSaffa

Jane said...

way to go Bex! yay ! whhhhoooo. what fab news.

Jo said...

fab news! Have fun packing your stuff (!) and hope you get some yummy scrummy removal men to help you on your way to your next destination!!!

Dale said...

Bex, I'd be upset about the huge python at the end of the garden, too...

Delbut said...

Hoorah!!

Bex, i have room in my shed at the bottom of the garden. I say shed, it's my office/music room/refuge/blog centre. it has electricity but no water (if you discount the water butt catching the rain) Anyway. the offer is there.

What about Pete mansions while he's away?? Or Oceanic. it's a bit chilly therre at the moment. I cut a hole in the roof to steal his piano. The roofer will be there first thing Tuesday evening to fix it and wipe away the traces of finger prints.

Other than that, i hear Hounslow west tube station carpark is quite friendly

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex, you can come and stay at our house. I TOLD Rachel she could park the airstream in the driveway while she's in the states but she didn't take me up on the offer. So.. her room is yours now! :D

~Lace~

Paula said...

Congratulations Becky! Eventually no one of any note will live in Staines!

It's shame you can't take the house with you, as it is a nice house, just minus the pylon!

Hope the new place suits you and you can move on with everything.