Monday, November 26, 2007

Another Photo and an update ramble!


Well here is another photo from the HUGE box I found the other day. This is my Grandma and I have to say that I think the photo is just beautiful! If anyone would like a copy to use in vintage cards etc then please email me and I will send you a high res version.

OK so time I think for an update on the life of Bex!
Life is pretty good to be honest. I am absolutely LOVING my new job - I am at the point where a day off seems boring as I have so much to do and want to be working!
Not sure if I mentioned it before but the new job is as a Sales Floor Manager for Hobbycraft in their Basildon store - so if you are passing pop in and say Hi!
I have a lovely team of staff who make me laugh all day - and the customers are pretty fantastic as well. I regularly spend over an hour with a customer chatting about paper and ribbons and teachniques etc and it is SO up my street. Did I mention I am loving it??

So not sure what else I have to update you all with really! There has been a serious lack of crafting this end due to working long hours and just getting used to a new job etc.
I have now sorted out a load of my craft stuff and my room is looking fairly tidy so the challenge now is to start playing more in my hours off! We will see how I do - but I better achieve it as I have SO MANY Chrimbo pressies to make.

Right time to get into PJ's and enjoy the nice glass of wine my Dad poured for me over an hour ago!

Love n Hugs to all
Bex

1 comment:

grace said...

Hi Bex, I think this photo of your Grandma is beautiful, a classic vintage capture.

I am pleased you are happy in your new job, that makes life so much easier, huh?!!

How is Maisie? And I hope you enjoyed your evening.

hugs to you too xox