Sunday, November 04, 2007

Another Year Older!

Well I am starting to feel old! Another Birthday has gone by and as some people may know I usually ignore my birthday ........ I couldn't this year though because I received a BEAUTIFUL selection of cards from the members of the Birthday Club over at the Just Bex Forum.
It was so lovely to have so many gorgeous cards so thankyou to all of you x
These are the cards from the A Club - I will post the B Club tomorrow x

BettyBoo (Paula)


Tink (Nikki)


Tracy


Sarah
SadieB


NickyNoo


ItsLeigh

Annette


CraftyHazelnut

JackieW
Net



Love Bex

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you at least took a break from your craft making and enjoyed a few libations to celebrate your special day! Happy Birthday Bex!

Ben R said...

Hey Bex!

Hope you've had a great birthday, and sank a few glasses of wine!!

Take care!

Ben

Em said...

Belated Happy Birthday Bex!

Hope it was a good one. What some lovely cards you have!

grace said...

Happy Birthday Bex!! I hope that it was a great day for you. All the best for the coming year.....

xoxo grace