Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kids these days!!

Over at the Just Bex Forum Est has started a conversation about the way kids dress these days - like something straight off an adult catwalk it seems!
So I thought I would share some pictures of how we were dressed when we were younger - Clothkits eat yer heart out!
Only thing that was a total bummer about all being dressed the same was that as the youngest I would have to grow out of 3 outfits!
So introducing the Clothkits girls ..........


Sarah Rachel

And Bex!

Pretty cute eh? I will have to do somthing with these photos I think - hmmm I spy a nice little canvass coming together I think!
Love n Hugs
Bex


8 comments:

Suesjoy said...

aw... so sweet!!!

Suesjoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suesjoy said...

Hey- the print is Holly Hobbie (I think!)
I loved Holly Hobbie...

Unknown said...

Awe very cute!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Ahhhh what a cutie.

Andrea x

Janice said...

OMG Holly Hobbie - I have a, still unfinished, embroidery of Holly Hobbie in that Hat. I got it when I was about 13 or 14, still have the pattern and all the instructions - one day I will finish it!
Janice
PS lovely pics

grace said...

hey, I had that middle haircut!!

:)

lryicsgrl said...

OMG, how cute you all were (are still, to be sure) your Mum just couldn't part with that jumper! She was giving you equal opportunity!!!
Bless her!