Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year to you all!

Firstly I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.
Thankyou for all you kind comments - I had a lovely Xmas at my sisters with the family.
Too much food, too much drink & loads of fun - it all went too quickly though!
New Year I worked through but am enjoying it still so that was fine by me - I have never been one to do much New Year.

So now we are in 2008 and I have a long list of things I want to achieve this year and I will let you know as and when I achieve them!
One of them is to actually be a better blogger and participate more in the forum.
I thought I would ease myself in gently with a new challenge called "Shape Shifters"!
I'll see how it goes on the forum and see if it is something we can do regularly to helps us all make the cards we need.
So basically a simple guide of what shapes have to appear on your card, and how many times ........... you can add any embellishments etc you like on top of the shapes.
So the shapes ..........


And my very simple effort - I am feeling simple x

If you would like to pop aling and join in you can find us at Just Bex Forum



So back to the housework and boring jobs and I will aim to be around returning comments a lot more in 2008 xx

Love n Hugs

Bex

8 comments:

Anice said...

Card looks great. I love the look on the little girls face on that stamp!
Anice xx

Anonymous said...

Aww Bex that is fab! :)

Delbut said...

Hi Bex, my little card-making genius. Ta for stopping by -thought you had finally ditched me for a younger one.

Hope you have fun in 2008. I may even make a card in one of your forum challenges. In fact, i'll add it to my must-do list this year.

Delbut said...

Ok, duly added -with a little saucyness thrown in.

grace said...

Hi Bex,

I hope you achieve all that you want to this 2008!
I am going to be a better forum visitor too. My goal is to figure out more of the things you can do with this computer.! :)

Glad you had good Holidays, how is little Maisie?

xox

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
Happy New Year to you!
I am going to actually follow through on MY card making goals this year!
For Anjoli's birthday party this year, I am going to lead a card making activity - I thought I'd use my grandparent's (vintage) wedding photo and have them make anniversary cards for their parents.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
It's not until MARCH so I have time to practice!
Take care,
Lots of love,
Suexxx

PS My face is healing and I am really really happy and I'm feeling fantastic.
:)

BlackVelvetLace said...

Hiya Bex, just dropping by to say.. hiya Bex :P

xox
~Lace~

Cathy with a C said...

Your card doesn't look so simple to me! Looks rather good to me. Love your stuff!

Happy New Year!

Cathyxox