Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday .................


Well I have spent most of the weekend pushing paper around and getting nowhere slowly!
So I thought I would give up on the Layouts for a while and make some simple cards for the shop
I came across the Papertake Challenge Blog and thought I would play!
A nice challenge to use red on a card - so I have made a batch of the above - and just in time as they have a new challenge up tomorrow.

Right - Back to the clipboard that I am trying to do for someone at work.

Oh - and as for the eggs .......... I will try to remember to take my camera into work tomorrow so that you can see them in all their glory ......... PMSL

Love Bex

12 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, lovely card Bex. It's truely fab. x

Sandy said...

Wow wow this is so lovely, absolutely sweet.

Em said...

Sure this is for stock Bex and not for a secret admirer *wink*!

Cure card hun

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - I love giraffes.

Anonymous said...

Great card Bex - I love your knack of combining cutesy images with the more sophisticated shabby chic/distressed style (hope that makes sense!).

Am so looking forward to seeing these eggs lol

Unknown said...

Wow stunning, well done Bex. Love the papers you have used :-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Cute card love it ,Dawnx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Bex, thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the 'eggs'!! x

grace said...

lovely as always Bex! You truly are talented.

xox

How about a Maisie card?

Carol said...

Heh hun, what a cute card. I just love giraffes :)

Sadie said...

This is great Bex.

Suesjoy said...

Very sweet Bex!
I am looking forward to a pic of your eggs!
Hope you are well.
Love,
Suexx