Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Template Challenge


Crikey - I have actually completed a challenge for the Just Bex Forum!
Sue set one of her fabulous template challenges so I thought I would use it to make up a set of Valentines cards for the shops - only about another 94 to do .........
AND If I hadb't been such a lazy cow today I may have achieved a bit more.
I didn't wake up till 10.30 which is not like me .......... and then by 2 o clock I was back in bed till 6! What a lazy moo, but I guess I needed to catch up on some sleep. Just hope I sleep tonight now as I am wide awake now!
Right - off to watch TV and make some more cards x
Love n Hugs
Bex

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Fab card, love the backing paper!
Clairexx

Suesjoy said...

Ooh I really like that.
Very classy!
I have actually made really nice (if I do say so myself!) Valentine's with Anjoli.
We get these wonderful kits through Chinaberry (it's mostly a book catalogue, but they have a few crafts. Madonna is a regular customer - I know who cares!).
Anyway - thanks for the reminder - I need to buy some supplies for Valentine's!
(She's the only kid in her class who makes them, btw!).
:)

Em said...

Gorgeous Bex, love all the textures.

Suesjoy said...

Hi again Bex!
I thought of you today - because I bought these Easter stamps for cards - I thought I'd make EASTER cards at Anjoli's bday party (it's in March) instead of anniversary cards.
I'll post pics of the kids' cards on your forum! Promise.
The children here are SO artistic - it's amazing.
xxx

grace said...

Sometimes we just have to recharge the batteries!!

Nice Valentines look Bex! Did you get the other 94 done?

Have a good weekend.