Monday, December 04, 2006

Has it really been that long!

Crikey I have well and truly neglected my blog of late - so sorry blog and sorry anyone who kept coming back only to find the same old post sitting there.
I will try to get back to daily blogging again!

Well i have been manically busy - I did a 2 day craft event this weekend that was a real laugh. My good ole man trekked all the way up from Southend on both days to help and it was SO nice to spend time with him chatting and laughing and eating far too many cakes and drinking far too many cups of coffee. Fab - think I might sign him up as my regular "elf" helper.

So what is new in the land of Bex. Bugger all I think!! I have another event on Wednesday which I think will be the last for the year - unless I decide to go mental and book anything else.
I have SO many Christmas presents still to make and have seen so many fab things on various forums and blogs that I am looking forward to just sitting and playing for a while.

I know a few of you have asked whether i have a website - well nearly! I am working away at it and hope to go live by the end of the week. I need to find out the International Shipping costs to see if it will be viable to ship to the US - but to be honest the exchange rate as it is at the moment may not be good for you!
So as soon as it is live you will know about it.
Right only a brief post from me as I am off out to a meeting.
Which I have been moaning about all day - as having spent 2 days in arctic temperatures I feel the need to hibernate in the warm ............ fat chance
OK no more moaning from me as I am actually very happy after having such a lovely weekend - and very excited to finally be able to stop making cards and make some fabby Xmas pressies!!

Cool bananas
Love Bex xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Bex. Haven't had time to put it up. My son was stabbed this weekend so kinda put me off my timetable.

by the way, i make a good little Elf helper if you ever do a fair remotely close to the shithole that is called Wales. In fact -better if it's not in Wales, it's full of whinging, tracksuited, lardarses who will pinch all your stuff.

Bex said...

Bloomin Hell Delbut - I really hope he is OK. What a nightmare for you all. Sending a HUGE cyber hug to you and the family and will leave you for a week before getting on your case .........
And blimey you really have sold a visit to Wales to me!!!!

Love Bex

BlackVelvetLace said...

DEL.. STABBED?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

::love and hugs::

~Lace~

Suesjoy said...

Hi Bex!
I wrote you back on my bloggie.
Hope you are well!
Del said his son is ok, btw.
Thank God.
Have a good one and thanks so much for stopping by!
Maybe Molly can have a chat before Xmas.
(I know she is pretty busy and taking a blogging break though...umm so maybe a New Year's Chat is in order!).
TTFN
Love,
Suexxx

Kathy said...

Gawd, you were missing as long as me! Thought there'd be loads on your blog to read when I escaped the Evil Isle considering the way you've been posting lately. But no, just one measly message....