Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Challenge

Crikey the forum is really BUZZING with people playing along with the challenges - and I am seriously chuffed at the constant FANTASTIC work being displayed, They are a seriously talented bunch of artists!
So following on from that gush here is a card I have made for Sue's latest template challenge.


I am playing SERIOUS catch up - there are so many challenges I still need to do - and I actually want to do all of them! Hmmmmm I'll plod on and see how I go!

Love Bex x

7 comments:

grace said...

Good luck with all of it Bex. You sure are a busy bee. This template is wonderful, I like it very much. (And I have got to get back to your forum.)(please excuse my absence)

xx

Sharon said...

I love the papers you've used on your card, Bex ... they really stand out on the white background. :)

Re: forum - I wish I could partake more too ... fingers crossed, I'll get caught up on all my craft debts soon LOL.

Suesjoy said...

I have something to share on your forum!
I did not make it though- it was a favor at a tea I was invited to...
I will post it soon, I promise.

Hope you are well!
Love,
Suexx

PS I was cruising your forum the other day...just lurking about. Very nice! Loads of pics. It must be keeping you busy (busiER).
:)

Cathy with a C said...

Good thing you didn't take that job offer, Bex. You are way too busy and it sounds like, having way too much fun!!

Love your forum. Am getting ideas even if I am not yet acting on them.

Cathy xox

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Bex

Love the forum too, there's always something on there to keep me busy.

Kathy said...

Love those papers Bex.

and the organiser dodah wotsit below, too!

grace said...

Bex, Bex, Bex, where are you? Hope all is well?!