Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ooh Yummy Paper Kit!!

OK So slack blogger Bex here :)
Honest Life is SO manic so please forgive lack of blogging!

Anyways - above is a pic of the FANTASTIC 3 Bugs in a Rug Kit N Caboodle "Tickled Pink" Scrapbooking Kit.
Trust me this is LUSH.
It contains 9 12 x 12 Papers(ALL of which are FAB)
A Monogram Alphabet over 2 sheets
A sheet of Die Cut Tags and Sentiments
And a sheet of fab Stickers

SO why am I posting this?
WELL it is the prize for the points winner over at the Just Bex Forum
So if you are already a member and playing - well you have a few days to complete more challenges and be in with a chance of winning.
If you are not a member - well hell - July is only a couple of days away so SIGN UP now and be in with a chance at the July prize.
Every month a fantastic prize is on offer - and all you have to do is PLAY.
Over at the forum we judge on sheer enthusiasm - and I LOVE it!! So come on over to my place!!!

Sorry PSML - I am so not funny xxx

Love n Hugs
Bex

3 comments:

Est xxx said...

Can I have one of those Bex, so scrummy;)

Hazel said...

Love the look of this - what a fab prize. I haven't had as much time and energy to play this month, but there's still a bit of time left!

grace said...

Hey Bex, I love this look, kind of 70's. What a great prize for it would be. I would like to play over at your place. Computer time limited, darn! I am sorry, work is very busy (hairstylist) losts of weddings, summer hair going on. I will pop over soon, promise, k?