Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Tag from Est (Via Kirsty Initially)

OK I hate Tags as you know - but this is a good one sort of and interesting - so please play!
I will upload the MASSES of crafty stuff soon = have a new camera and still playing to get decent pics etc
BUT also I have some FAB bloggers who are not crafters - so this is for you xxxxxx

My roommate and I once: Erm OMG what did me Kate & Karen not get up to!!! (OK no dirty stuff Del) Mainly we went out on the Piss then got home and played the boardgame Risk. Sad but Oh So Cool!

Never in my life have I: Neglected those around me. Whatever I have going on I think i am always available for anyone who needs me.

High school was : Erm an experience that felt like a big paper bag of rebellion that I punched through. But I punched gradually as my Mum was Head Teacher :)

When I'm nervous : My palms sweat - but tis OK I run them through my hair and all is dry and well lol (then go home and wash hair!)

My hair : Is blonde and mega curly - I should spend more time straightening it and looking good - but life is far to short to be arsed - so I slick it back in a ponytail 90% of the time x

When I was 5 : I really upset my Grandma. We were at Pontins and I totally destroyed my Sisters bed "arrangement" - threw her teddies everywhere. Then denied it = but had been seen in the act. Can't remember why I did it but my Grandma remembered it for years ...............

When I turn my head left : At work I see a very gorgeous guy called Sam who makes me laugh. He is 23 without a care in the world and he is so funny. Ar home I see the kitchen that needs cleaning always ...............

I should be : less of a bitch - But my bitching is always fun and tbh well justified!!!!!

By this time next year : Far too big a question - so will settle for as happy as I am now x

My favorite aunt is : No Aunts this end. BUT as I have no Mum now either(well I do in heaven etc) I will say that "adopted" Aunty Pat rules this place xxxxx I Adore her x

I have a hard time understanding : Why people feel the need to moan constantly on line - OK the web is an outlet - and I get that - But on the whole I am positive and HATE reading blogs etc that are all "Moany!" If something really bad happens I talk to real friends about it. I try to keep it out of my on line life x

You know I like you if : Simple - I CHOOSE to talk to you. Either in real life, blog life, forum life etc.

My ideal breakfast is : Smoked Salmon and scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast - in the sunshine if I can!!

If you visit my home town : And I happen to be around - you WILL meet my Dad as I adore him and he is there x

If you spend the night at my house : You will be in PJ's by 7pm. And you better like dogs x

My favorite blonde is : My Eldest sister - she is the sweetest person to walk this planet. Not one bad bone in her body.

My favorite brunette is : My Middle Sister - who is like me so we can bitch and laugh and drink coffee and smoke far too many fags

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Who cares - as long as they don't hit my windscreen like an unfortunate pigeon chose to. Fly High I say

I shouldn't have been : Born blonde - and an Essex Girl - it is unfair!

Last night I: Chilled in PJ's with the pooch. Watched TV, Surfed - ate too much - as you do x

A better name for me would be : Happy with my name - Just Bex - i am what I am

I've been told I look like I - Erm recently my sister - years and years ago - Phoebe from Neighbours

If I could have any car, it would be : Not bothered. A Car gets you where you need to go. At what speed you allow for x
Oh hell - actually give me a Merc SLK x

So there is a little bit - or a lot about me xxxxx

Thanks Est
Love Bex xxxx

8 comments:

Est xxx said...

Cool facts there Bex...we should get together for coffee and cigarettes;)

James Casey said...

I have a hard time understanding : Why people feel the need to moan constantly on line - OK the web is an outlet - and I get that - But on the whole I am positive and HATE reading blogs etc that are all "Moany!" If something really bad happens I talk to real friends about it. I try to keep it out of my on line life x

Oh, good for you, good for you, good for you, I *totally* agree, and it's something I've been thinking about a lot recently. There's so much negativity and snideness spread around.

Oblibby said...

Totally agree about Moany people too, Bex - I hate reading all about misery (half the time from people who have bugger all to be miserable about).

Keep up the cheeriness

Lisa xoxo

ps. agree about being in jammies by 7pm too :D:D

James Casey said...

My roommate and I once: Well, the only people I've ever roomed with are my siblings, I was lucky enough to have rooms to myself all the time at university.

Never in my life have I: taken illegal drugs. Hooray!

High school was: good. Got into acting, won public speaking, won rifle shooting, narrowly lost fencing (at my first attempt), and made some friends I'm still very close to.

When I'm nervous: I twiddle my fingers. And run away.

My hair: Still fits. I'm never that happy with how it looks. There's a lot of volume to it, and it used to be light/fair but has darkened. No grey yet. When it gets long, it gets a wave in it.

When I was 5: I was just alive. But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever. So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever. We lived in East London and did not have much money.

When I turn my head left: It drops off. Not sure why. I should stop really.

I should be: so lucky, lucky, lucky lucky. Sorry, I'll stop messing around. I should be...? I think I should be taking more of an active role in my life than I am.

By this time next year: I've a nasty suspicion not too much will have changed.

My favourite aunt is: No, I don't have a favourite. I do have several aunts, though. They're all nice.

I have a hard time understanding: Just in general, really. No, all right... Why people don't see things exactly the same way I do.

You know I like you if: I ask you to marry me. Aside from that, banter and slight insults seem to be the order of the day.

My ideal breakfast is: Gosh. I don't know. A version of eggs benedict without the ham would be nice. And a glass of orange juice. But then baguettes and jam and croissants and choc au lait is very good

If you visit my home town: and would like to meet up, better let me know, as the chances of us bumping into each other are small. Though I did bump into someone I hadn't seen for ten years the other day.

If you spend the night at my house: Make sure I know about it in advance, otherwise I will call the Police.

My favourite blonde is: unavailable.

My favourite brunette is: soon to be unavailable.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: crocodiles; I don't think they're deadly enough yet. That would be pretty mad. Imagine an airborne fleet of crocs divebombing Trafalgar Square. Carnage.

I shouldn't have been: quite so amazing as I am; only causes problems.

Last night I: fell asleep fully clothes on my bed. My fault. I do it too often.

A better name for me would be: no, I'm happy with mine.

I've been told I look like I: need to relax

If I could have any car, it would be: largely pointless since I don't drive. But how's about a sickeningly expensive one; then I'd sell it and do useful things with the money.

BlackVelvetLace said...

Kewl answers Bex and James.. hehehe


~Lace~

Delbut said...

BEx. you may not know but i no longer give smutty comments on posh, essex birds' blogs. (apart from your sister's)I am a changed character. I am boring. I am saved.

Delbut said...

Although i am interested in being in your PJ's by 7pm WHEN i stay at your house.

Anonymous said...

::Still waiting for Delbut to drop into.. er.. by HER PJs::

FAITHfully his foreva
Sister Faith