Sunday, July 08, 2007



On a Mission Day 2!
OK so today I have made another 10 cards for stock using up stuff!!
The choice this morning was the Basic Grey Stella Ruby Pad and I am pleased to say I have made a dent in it!
5 Cards made using the paper - then I got bored with it (Mind you I was using the same stamped image which I Stamped yonks ago using Sues fabby stamp!)
Ah and of course it fits in nicely with the fashion challenge over at the forum!





I then decided I had rather spoilt myself and should in fact use some papers that I have never used and had for a Looooong time!

So I made 5 more - but will save them to show during the week just in case I achieve nothing else!

Love n Hugs

Bex

3 comments:

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex, you do amazing work!!

~Lace~

Pattyjo said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Bex!