Sunday, July 29, 2007

Some more challenges completed for the Just Bex Forum!

Challenge 12 - To use shaped scissors.
Well i found some - and have now realised why they were not even in my craft room but had instead been relegated to the box in the spare room!
Me and shaped scissors do not agree - and I am not sure we ever will - but here is my effort!

Challenge 10 - To use Charms!
Well I have quite a lot of charms here - and I have to say I am not sure the last time I used one.
However - After seeing all the fab ways of using them on the forum I may just revisit them and start using them up! Not sure i would buy more though.
So here is my effort using a wee baby charm!

Challenge 17 - Chocochino Colour Challenge
A fab challenge from Est to make a card using chocochino colours! (As in the drink sold in Thorntons apparently :))
So here is a erm Brown card!


Right I also have 3 LOs on the go that I am determined to finish so off I go.
And if you fancy a challenge then head on over to the forum and have fun!

Love n Hugs
Bex

6 comments:

grace said...

Hi, the wee baby is adorable. I apologize for not visiting your forum more frequently, and I don't know that I would measure up to these challenges. You are very good.

Anonymous said...

I have one question, and one question only. What happens when a challenge ends in a tie? Do you mudwrestle for the title? Have a shootout, like they do in hockey? A steel cage match, 2 women enter, one woman leaves kinda thing? Did you give Delbut the shiner?

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards Bex, love the baby one :)

Delbut said...

i have shaped scissors. They are scissor-shaped. Can you get ice-cream shaped?, guitar-shaped?, telephone-shaped?

ok, what are shaped scissors?

Delbut said...

yeah, i reckon you should mud wrestle. Great idea Rance

Classroomfree said...

Great cards :o)

You have been tagged! Please visit my blog for info.