Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday

First I want to say really good news about Suesjoy!
Her brain tumour was removed successfully and she is recovering well. She still has lots of recovery to go through so I am keeping up my positive thoughts for her and her husband Sujoy and little Anjoli. I am not a particularly religious person but i really do believe in the power of positivity and wishing people well. I am sure it helps even if at the most simplest level that people know they have friends thinking of them and willing them to get through things.


So, what is happening in the world of Bex?
Well it sure has been busy this end. Work has been totally frantic and I am really excited to have the next week off! YEY this means I am on day 1 of 9. 9 Blissfull days at home.
So of course along with the many jobs I have got to do this week I am crafting!

I have SO many challenges to catch up with over at the Just Bex Forum.
I am gradually working through them though!


Here is the first set my the totally gorgeous Lisa - It is to do a LO that makes you laugh.
OK so this won't make you laugh perhaps - but it has an element of humour and I hope Lisa agrees and gives me the point!
My sister has high visions of actually being an angel. She has recently claimed to be growing wings I believe ........... well this LO is entitled BAD ANGEL

The second I have completed was set by Esther - to make a card using "Tantalising Tangerine" which otherwise translates to orange!
I love Esthers colour challenges as they really do focus you to use things you may not normally put together. Here is my effort!

So now I am about to do some of the boring jobs that need doing and will craft again this evening

Love and hugs to all

Bex

7 comments:

Hazel said...

Good news regarding Suesjoy - I hope the good recovery continues. Love your challenge cards. Glad you've got some jollies time!

So Sonya said...

Love your creations Bex! And great news about suesjoy!

Rachel said...

Great News about your friend Bex - heres some more vibes to send her way.

Good to see you back with us properly and enjoy your hols - I have to wait another week for mine....

Rachel

Cathy with a C said...

Enjoy your time off, Bex. Sounds like you could use a break! Hope you didn't experience any problems with the flooding in England. Some of my co-workers told me they had flooded homes and extra-long commutes.

Enjoy your crafting during your holiday.

Cathy xox

Suesjoy said...

Thank you Bex!
I just saw this.
Just catching up...sorry!
Lots of love,
Suexxxxxxxxxxx

Suesjoy said...

Hee hee.
I just saw the Good Angel/Bad Angel card!
Love it.

Suesjoy said...

oops I guess it's just a Bad Angel card.
:)