Friday, August 10, 2007

Sunny Friday!


Wow the weather here really is GLORIOUS.
I definately picked the right week of the year so far to be off work.
I hope it continues through the weekend - then by Monday I will be back in the office - BOO.
Anyway, this week I have stamped up LOADS of images ready for making cards.
As some people will know my mate Sue has HUNDREDS of stamps and I am constantly borrowing them to play with.
Well - I am moving on September 1st back to my home town of Leigh on Sea so I have been stockpiling a HUGE stash of stamped images. I have also been sorting out stuff ready to move as I will be working full time up to the day I leave.
I have also started changing all the contact details labels on my stock cards - naff job and is taking AGES!
Busy Busy life this end - I am looking forward to a bit of R&R at the end of the month!

Right back to the craft chat
The stamp in the card above Sue claimed not to really like - so I borrowed it and made about 10 cards with it. Sue now likes it and wants it back - suppose I will let her lol. I think it is a great stamp - sadly I am not clever enough to do any jazzy techniques with it and have used it in the simplest form.
So I have used this as a sample for a very simple challenge over at the forum.
Folks deserve a little easy one every now and again!
Have a great weekend all x

Love Bex

7 comments:

elena said...

Hola Bex!

Hey, I think it's lovely, how come Sue didn't like it??? The weather in Madrid is going to change this weekend and it's going to rain, and I'm really glad because it's too hot now.
You sound really busy, you are always doing really nice things.

I have started to do some patchwork things (do you know it??), and I'm sewing a very nice tablecloth...litle by litle, of course.

I've read you comment at Rachel's and you really made me laugh when you said that Maisie was sending little licks, hahaha, how funny.

I have started my holidays today and I'm going to visit Berlin on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend!!!

Lynne said...

Oh Bex, I can't believe your on the move again, hope it all goes well.

Beautiful card.

Hazel said...

Back to Essex again then, Bex - that's a surprise but I'm sure you're happy about it. You and Sue are going to miss being near each other. Good for you doing as much stamping as you can - love the card.

Dale said...

Hi Bex, it's blessedly rainy and cool here in the mountains today.

The heat has been getting to me and I really needed a break. The Rockies are a much drier climate than the UK.

Your craftwork is great. Far better than I could do, I'm sure.

Take care and enjoy the sunshine before back to work.

Love
Dale

Anonymous said...

MISS HER!!!! maybe JUST maybe I may get all my stamps under one roof again!!

and THAT IS ONE FAB stamp!!! what!! a girl can change her mind lol :)

grace said...

You too have a fab weekend. How is your pooch these days?

xx

Suesjoy said...

hi bex!
love you,
suexxxxxxx