Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family

Lisa Challenged us all over at the forum to create a LO featuring the word Family.
I have LOADS of old photos of both my parents that I am keen to put into acrchival safe LO's.
I LOVE the above photo of my Dad at 9 months with my Grandad. My sister Rachel and my Dad are very similar in character - and I love that Dad and Rach were both grumpy babies!
It really does capture the "gentle" man my Grandad was - In fact I tried to add journalling and got really upset! So a fairly simple LO from me with it.

I have so many more pages to do and have decided that Dads album will be in 6 x 12 format because well, I like it!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend - back to work for me tomorrow and I will be counting the days as I finish on August 31st ...............

Love n Hugs

Bex

7 comments:

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex, this is adorable. And you dad as a baby looks just like Rachel when she was!!!! Too cute.

::hugs::
~Lace~

Kathy said...

Oh I love this LO
What a gorgeous photo Bex

Bonfire Jones said...

Hi Bex!

Love the photo! There's something enchanting about old black & white pictures.

Hope all is well, Ed

James Casey said...

Your grandfather does look sweet.

Mike.LMP said...

nostalgic perfection

grace said...

Love these photos Bex. I wish I had 'loads' of photos, so wonderful that you do. Great to look back...

xx

Paula Whittaker said...

a wonderful LO and a gorgeous photo of your grandad and dad!