Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday - Not so Crafty!

Hmmm Today I have not really made much! Apart from a mess ............
I have been having a good old sort out of all my craft stuff (and cleaning - heaven knows why!)
I found this little doggie die that I have NEVER used so challenged myself to use it.
AGES later and this is all I could come up with.
I did have a lot of "Essex" sayings making me laugh like "You look Ruff" but I wasn't sure they would sell!
So here is doggy and he has been put in the folder again probably never to be used as he is far too fiddly!
And I did try to make it to the Template Challenge Sue set over at Just Bex Forum.
Well it is no where near it but I will enter it anyway cos I am the Boss and Sue ALWAYS cheats
I am giving up on crafting for today and am instead going to retire to the lounge with a big box of cards that need packaging - BORING JOB - got to be done though,
Hope all are well
Love Bex xx

4 comments:

Kate said...

Everytime I see that cute doggy die it makes me want a die-cutter! Determinded to win myself one from somewhere, lol.

So Sonya said...

aww thats so cute!!!

Ronzi said...

Hey Bex - Just stopping by to say hi.. So good to hear from you...

L- Ronzi

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Bex, what a CUTE doggie :D