Saturday, July 07, 2007


On a Mission!

Oh yes I am. I have decided that as from now I am on a spending ban until I have made 200 cards for stock. (Which I hate to say would make a dent in my paper stash - but not one that I would mega notice!)
This might sound drastic - BUT I have so much stuff here - so apart from essentials like glue and double sided tape - that is it until 200 cards made! I do intend to do this by the next pay day obviously :)

So today I have managed to finally return the broken sewing machine and exchange it for a shiny working one - YEY!
So the first tray of papers selected to actually "use" are the fantastic Junkitz Love Lines. Honestly these papers are FAB. The above cards are all fairly simliar, and VERY simple in design, tbh these papers sort of lend themselves to the same sort of card. But I have made 12 today so that is only 188 to go! Still have loads of the paper too .........
And these cards count as one of the challenges over on the Forum. To use those rose buds that you all have lurking somewhere ......... I haven't used artificial flowers in AGES but thanks to Sues challenge not only have I used a handful out of the drawer FULL ........ But I kind of like them again!

So OK on to the next paper tray - or shall I pick a 6 x 6 pad?
Endless choices ...................

Will report back with more tomorrow x
Love Bex

7 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Blimey, well done on the twelve cards. They all look gorgeous too!!

Hope you can stick to your stash ban, I never can!! I just love that Junkitz paper, will be a real wrench when I have to cut mine.

Jackie said...

Stash it in my house then you can buy some more :))
Love the cards, by the way.

Anonymous said...

wow...clever clever work. 200 by next payday!!?? Do you get paid annually lol? Fab designs and great stitching work.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous cards Bex and what a target - 200 ??!! Brave announcement that! I have been on a bit of a spending ban to save up for some papers that I want!

Pootle said...

These are gorgeous Bex :)

Pattyjo said...

I love all your cards and you do such awesome work! I will have to subscribe to this blog for sure!

librariane said...

Oh, I totally understand and empathize--I have sooo much stuff that I really should use up before I head to a store again, too.

This is a great challenge!