Monday, July 09, 2007

Still Playing catch up - as I always am!
So a few cards made - the first one was for a challenge set by Samm to include a mode of Transport on a card or Layout. SIMPLE I know - but I am not spending hours making stuff for a 4 year old (and a 3 year old - did 2!) Cos they really do not give a toss about cards - they want presents. Crikes in this day and age probably a PS3 or IPOD !!!!!! So there xxxx


This one is for a challenge set by Esther. To make a card using blooms .............

Easy - I have hundreds of the bloomin things!!! Not sure about this one - but it is made and my 200 target is now down to 180 ...............

Well it is actually lower but until I provide proof it is 180 ........ so watch out for the next installment!

And if you want a challenge - or about 100 it seems - pop on over to the forum where the team challengers are quite frankly AWESOME at keeping us all busy!!

More tomorrow x

Love Bex

11 comments:

Leigh said...

Great cards Bex, you'll get to 200 in no time :o)

Samm said...

Fabberoonie!!!!!!


Samm
x

Anna said...

These are fantastic. I love the blooms card especially. The colours are so cheerful.

Pattyjo said...

Wow! These cards are really beautiful! TFS

Suesjoy said...

Love these Bex!

...or an iPhone...
:(
Anjoli bought a nano (she paid for half though). It was WWIII in our house last night, as hubby is anti-iPod/Apple. Oh well. He caved and helped her with it...

I have this lovely favor staring at me to post on your forum. Ok TODAY is the day- I will do it! It's so cute, I just have to share it. I know...I'm slow.

Hope all is well!
Enjoy your summer (did it stop raining yet in Blighty?).
Take care.
Love,
Suexxxx

grace said...

Hi Bex,

I love your work! The happy 4th was great.

hope you are well, and your little pooch too.

xx

grace said...

..hmm, that sounded a little wizard of ozzish?!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Bex, love the simplicity of the 4yr old one and the bloom one is gorgeous... love the colours :)

So Sonya said...

some lovely work on here Bex... well done

elena said...

Hola Bex!!

Sorry I've been a very bad blogger. These cards are wonderful, they are going to love them.

Have a very nice weekend!!

ElenaXXXXX

ger76 said...

Great cards Bex & great blog!!