Saturday, July 28, 2007

Challenge 15

OK so on to Challenge 15 over at the forum
This one was set by the fab Esther and involved using a card using pink and green, Oh sorry, Succulent Strawberry and cool Kiwi!
I have borrowed this stamp off my best buddy Sue - and today I have stamped about 20 of her for future use as she is quite sweet!

I have also completed a LO challenge but light is fading so will add it tomorrow when I can photo it in daylight x

And to anyone reading who believes in the power of positive thought - please say a prayer / send positive vibes to the gorgeous Sue (SuesJoy) as she is in hospital at the moment and facing surgery on Tuesday. I have EVERY faith that she will be just fine - but positive thoughts really can't do any harm eh?
So huge love and hugs go out to Suesjoy and her family x
Love Bex

2 comments:

grace said...

Hi Bex,

I have positive thoughts sent Sue's way, and she is in my prayers.

xx

lryicsgrl said...

AH, bless you dear Bex....this will surely warm our Sue's BIG heart!!

xoxoxo