Saturday, July 21, 2007

MIA - Sorry!

So as an apology a rare treat for you - or not as it may be :)
About time I revealed a recent pic of me - and you should feel honoured as I am totally camera phobic (with good reason!)
So here is a very recent pic - a couple of weeks ago in fact. (Oh and I am the blonde one - the dark haired beauty is my gorgeous sister x)
Taken at Wembly AFTER standing for like over 2 hours watching some band ...............
So yes I was hot and sweaty and shiny and tired.
But here I am xxxxx

SO bring back the crafting I hear you shout - well It will happen.
But suffering a bit at the moment with all work no play syndrome I am afraid - am on to it though :)

Love n Hugs
Bex

12 comments:

So Sonya said...

lovely pic Bex

mum-on-the-run said...

Great pic Bex, I can't believe how alike you look!

Anonymous said...

ooo great pic - must've been a FAB photographer

xxxxx

Cathy with a C said...

Great photo, Bex! You both look wonderful and happy.

Cathy xox

grace said...

Hi Bex, That is a great photo with you and your sis. Now we have the face with the beautiful craft of yours. It took me awhile to post a pic of myself, camera phobic too. I added the dogs with me, thought they would be more looked at!!

take care xx

Anonymous said...

What a great pic! Boo on the all work no play scenario, hope that changes before all the good weather goes away.

TandaStamps said...

Hey Bex

I am sur you are aware but just incase your not, your forum appears to be down?

Looking good BTW :D:D:D

Alex

Gary said...

Hiya Bex, great photo.

elena said...

You both look gorgeous, Bex!! The Fuller Sisters!!

Delbut said...

Aw, cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bex,

I love seeing you and your sis. I have one sister who's a year and a week older than me. We are starting to look more alike as we get older. I think you and your sis have a real similarity around the mouth.

Very pretty, thanks...and love and prayers for Suesjoy from here in Minnesota too!

Brina

BlackVelvetLace said...

Bex, what a great pic!! Boy can one tell you and Rach are sisters!!

I'm so far behind in visiting blogs you've posted several entries since this one. Bad Lace, bad.

xoxox
~Lace~