Thursday, July 26, 2007

Poundland Challenge!

So over at the Forum the Team Challengers are doing a FAB job at keeping us busy!
Lisa set a really hard challenge to produce a LO for under a quid.
Now I will admit to being a total paper snob. So I was not prepared to rummage around for scraps etc and tried to do something with some of the fab stash I have here.
One excel spreadsheet later and a LOT of cursing I have achieved the above LO which cost 99p.
YES REALLY

OK SO I am lucky that I bought this Crate Paper at Trade price :) Which did help ...........
But hey - I am a paper snob - did I mention that?

So the above layout is my Dads Wedding Day pic from 6 years ago. Bless :)

Love Bex xx

2 comments:

grace said...

Hello Bex,

This is very special. I love the layout, I am sure that your Dad likes it too. Like I've said before, you're so talented.

take care, xx

Em said...

Fab LO Bex, well done you!

It's amazing what you can achieve on a small budget isn't it?

xxx