Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sorry Folks!

I kind of vanished - only because life is so busy - I am fine, thankyou to those who were concerned x
Life is still manic what with work, the forum etc. But all good.
WELL it was till I had the ill fated appointment with my Dentist last night to extract a problematic Wisdom tooth ............

I should SO have known it would be bad - hell you couldn't even see or feel the tooth - and really should have taken one of the options of offer ....... valium, sedation - you name it. BUT NO Bex does the it will be OK thing. Just give me a local............
Well it is OK now so do not panic - BUT the last 24 hours have been pretty bad!
I won't get graphic but lets say it took an hour and was not pleasant. And I was up till 3 this morning dealing with the aftermath ........ But a day in the office moaning helps :) Yes this little soldier went to work with a swollen bruised face - ooh I am a workaholic afterall!

Then I just read something on line that upset me - but hey life is too short and it is confirmation of something i already knew - so no biggie - just closure over something that was upsetting me.
BUT life really is too short and I am very lucky with my life so will wake up tomorrow and smile all day xxxxxx
I am off to bed now as really tired and still very sore. But I have a free weekend this weekend and i really will add a full blog update to my list - which is very long :)
I hope you are all OK
Love and Hugs
Bex

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should eat alot of ice cream to take the swelling down. Then drink some cognac, maybe not some, maybe alot to kill the pain, then go to bed. I'm not a doctor but I play one on tv. take care Bex.

Gary said...

so sorry to hear about the toosypeg Bex. Hope you're feeling better soon. :-(

grace said...

Hi Bex, sorry about the tooth, I have had a bad tooth yanked out before, and very painful. Hope you feel better. take care. xx

Hazel said...

You have sympathies for the wisdom tooth. I'm always a coward at the dentist so I have to admit that I take the sedation route so that I know very little about it - still doesn't stop the afterwards though. You are indeed a brave soldier to go to work suffering. Hope the soreness eases soon. Take care xxx

Dollydimps said...

Bex you poor soul! Being a wuss, I had a general anaesthetic to have my wisdom teeth out!
I'm using whisky for pain relief for a sore tooth just now...I'd recommend it!

Jane said...

aaawwwww !! not fair ! you poor thing. how did you do that with no pain relief ? I had all four out......but wow..I had the pain relief....sending big hugs hun' !

Delbut said...

So you now have less wisdom than you had last week. It's all down hill from here, bex.

xx

Samm said...

Oh Bex, sorry you feel sooo bad! remember I'm here if you wanna chat. Hope you feel better soon.

Samm
x

Paula said...

I had a general anaesthetic and a week off work when I had mine out. They were pretty bad to be fair, but I did enjoy a good long wallow LOL