Sunday, June 24, 2007

Oh Hi!!!


Hello Bloggers! Sorry I have been so slack at blogging lately x
OK so first up the above is a card I have made for Sue's Template Challenge on the Just Bex Forum. Nice and simple - I love templates for when you need to make cards and are feeling a bit "lost". I actually made 5 last night using this stamp and trying to make a dent in the huge stack of offcuts of paper I have! Won't bore you by uploading them all though :)
So Ok what has Bex been up to? Well life is pretty busy as usual. Work is good, I am enjoying what I am doing and it is so local with a great group of people - so as I have to work I really can't complain!
The forum is going from strength to strength and taking up a lot of my time.
I have spent a lot of time setting things up and now have a FAB team of girls on board helping to create inspiring challenges. And I am loving being able to play - well OK I haven't played much but will do!
As for this week - busy week at work as always.
I am also heading over to Wembley on Tuesday with Sue and her Hubby and one of her boys.
Looking forward to it muchly as I haven't seen Rach in quite a while.
Other than that not a great deal to report! And I need to go and CREATE as I have a HUGE list of Challenges to catch up with!
Hope you are all well, and I will try to visit blogs and return comments throughout the week x
Love Bex

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Bex, hope you manage to get caught up soon. :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Lovely card Bex :)

Sharon said...

Lovely work, Bex ... a fab card template too! :)

Suesjoy said...

Ooh just lovely card Bex!
Have fun at Wembley.
Take care,
Love,
Suexx