Saturday, March 07, 2009

365 Cards Day 3 & JB Challenge

Running a bit behind with 365 cards which is not a good start in the 1st week! I am playing catch up gradually though as this is a personal challenge to see how long I can last!
So Day 3 challenge was to use Ribbon & Flower & Button.And over at JB Forum there is a challenge to use gems on any project you like - and there is a Gem Wheel up for grabs for the first player out of the hat next Friday! Pop along HERE if you fancy playing - all newcomers welcome. Right off to try and do another couple of 365 ones as I only have till tomorrow to catch up!
See you all soon
Bex x





2 comments:

Hazel said...

Great cards, Bex - I'm trying to catch up with 365 too - done today's, but now need to go back to others! x

Kristie Larsen said...

i am so impressed of your personal commitment to 365 cards. Its a lot of cards, but oh so fun! I love these cards. very lovely design!
k