Saturday, March 07, 2009

365 - Day 4

Ok I have sort of mucked this one up on 2 counts!
First the challenge is to draw inspiration from an advert. So I picked this image from Dulux to try to challenge me to use green, with a subtle hint of brown and pink ........ except i don't really do green, and although the light is bad I can't say this card is honestly green!!
So the Ad ....... And my "green inspired" card.
Sort of PMSL!!

Then I go back to the 365 challenge site to upload and see the edited details that we were supposed to use the ad they displayed.
Double oopsy!!
Ah well, I am ticking it off as it was all done with good intentions!
Love Bex x

2 comments:

Kristie Larsen said...

oooh, i love your inspiration ad. very nice and your take is just down right perfect! nice work on the challenge!
k

Shirley said...

I love Vintage cards! Very very beautiful!